Much of the Hummingbird's appeal lies in its versatility. No matter how you attack this flat-top, it pumps out rich, deep tones, and is equally at home strumming first-position chords as it is taking the spotlight for picking lead lines. Its spacious mahogany body and sweet, select Sitka Spruce top are more than capable of nailing down the rhythm in the hands of a rock and roll sideman, or accompanying the most nuanced performance under the fingers of today's alternative singer-songwriter.
• Series: Gibson Model Year 2019
• Body Style: Hummingbird
• Back: Mahogany
• Top: Sitka Spruce
• Bracing: Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
• Binding: Multi-Ply Top, Multi-Ply Back
• Neck: Mahogany
• Neck profile: Round
• Nut width: 1.725 in.
• Neckjoint: Compound Dovetail Neck-To-Body Joint
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Scale length: 24.75 in.
• Number of frets: 20
• Nut: Tusq
• Inlay: Mother-Of-Pearl Parallelograms
• Binding: Single Ply
• Bridge: Traditional Belly Up, Rosewood
• Tuners: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
• Plating: Nickel
• Pickup/Controls: LR Baggs VTC / 1 Volume, 1 Tone
• Finish/Case: Finish available - Vintage Cherry Sunburst / Case - Gibson Hardshell