The 0012-28 Modern Deluxe is a new take on Martin Vintage. This twelve-fret guitar is packed with custom features and modern technology that you have to see, feel, and hear for yourself. The vintage appointments include a Sitka spruce VINTAGE TONE SYSTEM® (VTS) top, a dovetail neck joint, and natural protein glue construction giving it the rich, fully aged Martin tone that has inspired generations. The look is unlike anything in our production line with European flamed maple binding on the body, stylish gold frets, and an ornate torch logo inlaid in pearl on the headstock. Some ultra-modern features include Liquidmetal® bridge pins with red dots and a composite carbon fiber bridgeplate that boosts volume, and a new neck shape that is slightly asymmetrical for maximum hand comfort up and down the fretboard. This guitar is anything but standard.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:00-12 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN:X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 13/16''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce with VTS
- NECK SHAPE:Vintage Deluxe
- BACK MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER:High Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
ELECTRONICS OPTIONS:Fishman Gold Plus Natural I
Fishman Infinity Matrix
Fishman Presys Plus
Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend
LR Baggs Anthem
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS:Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 - Light (MA540T)