VOXTONELAB RH D290
Bench tested and works perfectly, ready for rocking!
No original box and sold AS IS. Power supply included.
The ToneLab ST features a power amp circuit that uses a miniature triode 12AX7 (ECC83) vacuum tube normally used in preamps, generating the sound of a real tube amp, and capturing the feel and tone of the original amplifier (Valvetronix technology).
• Thirty-three amp models using sophisticated modeling technology are built-in. There are also eleven speaker cabinet models, giving you an easy way to recall sounds ranging from vintage amps of the past to expensive high-end tube amps.
• Twenty-five high quality effects are built-in, allowing you to simultaneously use up to eight effect types including noise reduction.
• There are fifty preset sounds that take advantage of the amps and effects, together with fifty user-editable programs, giving you a total of one hundred programs that you can switch between by pressing a foot switch while you perform.
• The expression pedal lets you control wah, volume, or many other parameters with your foot – a great asset during live performance.
• The Quick Assign function makes it easy to assign parameters or other functions to the expression pedal.
• The Amp/Line switch ensures that your sound is correctly optimized whether you’re using a guitar amp or line-level system as your audio output device.
• An Auto Chromatic Tuner is built-in for easy tuning.
• If you use a commercially available USB cable to connect the ToneLab ST to your computer, you’ll be able to use librarian software on your computer to manage user programs, or use the ToneLab ST as a USB audio interface