The ART Tube Mix provides a compact versatile audio interface. The Mixer supports two mic inputs, one high Impedance Instrument input, and two line inputs simultaneously. The Tube can be assigned to act as a dual channel tube mic preamp, or stacked and applied to the Instrument input for added warmth and tone with guitar or bass.
All input channels are fully featured with 3-band EQ, two aux sends, pan and level controls. Select inputs include input trim control and clip indicators for optimum level setting. The high impedance instrument input has an amp simulation function as well. Versatile output section allows separate stereo monitor mix on the main buss while recording the via aux buss, or vice versa if required. A flexible Control Room/Headphone section allows routing to monitor the main mix, USB input and aux sends for maximum flexibility.
Authentic VU meters and wood side panels add to the great vintage look and feel of the USB TubeMix.
- Fully Featured Tube Driven Five Channel Stereo USB Mixer
- Two Wide Dynamic Range Low Noise Mic Preamp Channels
- Dedicated High Impedance Instrument Input with Amp Simulator
- Integrated 12AX7 Tube can be Applied to Either Microphone or Instrument Inputs
- Switchable Low Noise +48V Phantom Power for Condenser Microphones
- Precise VU Meters and Wide Range LED Meters with Selectable Source
- Fully Featured Input Channels
- Flexible Control Room / Monitor Section
- USB 2.0 compliant. No special drivers needed with most modern versions of Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Microphone: 3.5 kΩ
- Line (CH1, CH2, CH3/4): 10 kΩ
- CH5 (Inst.): 1M Ω
- Main, Control Room (Balanced/Unbalanced): 150/100 Ω
- AUX Outputs: 150 Ω
- Headphones: 100 Ω
Frequency Response: 20-100kHz + 1dB
Maximum Input Level
- CH1, CH2 (Mic): +9dBu
- CH1 CH2 (Line In): +20dBu
- CH3/4 (EQ Flat): +20dBu
- CH5 (EQ Flat): +16dBu
- AUX Return: +24dBu
Maximum Output Level
- Main, Control Room (Balanced, Unbalanced): +20dBu/+17dBu
- Aux Send: +20dBu
- Headphones: 100mW / Ch @ 300 Ω, 50mW /Ch @32 Ω
- LINE IN to Main output (balanced): +63dB
- CH 5 to Main output (balanced): 56dB
- CH3/4 to Main output (balanced): +30dB
Equivalent Input Noise
- Microphone (@max gain): 127dBu "C"wtd.
- Line (@max gain): -105dBu "C" wtd.
- Instrument (@ max gain): -112dBu "C" wtd.
USB Computer Interface: USB class compliant plug-and-play Mac and PC interface
A/D, D/A: 16 Bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz, USB selectable from computer
Phantom Power: Switch selectable, +48V DC, filtered, current limited
Power Requirements: 18 VAC, 1000mA
Dimensions: V3.3"H x 7.8"W x 10.4"D (84mm x 198mm x 265mm)
Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
Note: 0 dBu = 0.775Vrms