BOSS MD-200 Modulation, Time-Based Multi-Effects Pedal, 12 Modulation Modes, Stereo I/O, Footswitch Input, MIDI I/O, 9V DC Power Supply Sold Separately.
Outfitted with algorithms from the flagship MD-500, the MD-200 Modulation delivers an array of effects in one small, convenient pedal. Twelve different modes provide every mod sound you need and more, and each includes customized controls that unlock deep tone shaping right from the panel. And with the powerful insert function, it's simple to patch in drive pedals and other effects for selectable pre or post processing.
• 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
• Dedicated rate, depth, and level controls, plus three parameter knobs that change function with the selected mode
• Insert Loop function for positioning external pedals before or after mod effects
• Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds
• Global setting optimizes flanger, phaser, and auto wah effects for guitar or bass
• Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
• Customizable multi-function footswitches for tap tempo, memory selection, and more
• Micro USB jack for firmware updates