BOSS OD-200, Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal, 12 Primary Drive Modes, 15 Boost Types, Hybrid Analog/Digital Circuitry.
Includes: OD-200 Hybrid Drive, 4x Rubber Foot, 3x AA Alkaline Battery, Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor Sold Separately, TRS/MIDI Cable Sold Separately.
Powered by hybrid analog/digital circuitry, the OD-200 Hybrid Drive delivers any drive tone you can imagine via 12 primary modes, 15 boost types, series/parallel gain paths, and more. There's even an advanced gate on board, ideal for both eliminating noise and adding tightness to high-gain drive tones.
• Advanced hybrid design with analog and digital circuitry provides a huge range of drive tones from classic to modern
• Streamlined size saves space on your board
• Selectable series or parallel boost structures for unlimited gain shaping
• Access 128 user setups from the panel or MIDI program change
• Recall consecutive memories plus real-time panel setting via footswitch or dedicated panel button
• Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
• Customizable multi-function footswitches for bypass, boost, memory selection, and more
• Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
• Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
• 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
• Micro USB jack for firmware updates
• Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries