Combining song-based looping and organic rhythms in a compact package, the RC-10R brings fresh inspiration to live performances, songwriting sessions, and daily practice. This next-generation Loop Station is a real-time creation machine, enabling you to develop spontaneous music that moves and grooves with two unique song sections, intros/endings, and rhythm fills.
Onboard controls and visual loop indicators provide easy, self-contained operation, while expanded control is possible with external switches and MIDI. A vast rhythm library is on hand to cover nearly any music genre, and you can even import your own rhythms to personalize the RC-10R for specific songs and styles.
- Over 280 preset rhythm styles that include two unique sections, intro/ending fills, and two transition fills.
- 16 versatile drum kits with high-quality sounds from the BOSS and Roland rhythm libraries.
- Stereo looper engine with six hours of recording time and class-leading 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing.
- Serial two-track operation for building loop performances with two independent song parts.
- Two circular indicators display loop and rhythm playback status.
- Simple operation with informative LCD and intuitive interface.
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories and 50 user rhythms
- Selectable output filter to optimize guitar and rhythm sounds.
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately).
- Mac/Windows software for importing WAV loops and user rhythms in SMF format.