Now in an MXR mini housing, the Classic 108 Fuzz gives you all the same vintage fuzz tones in a much smaller footprint. Like its larger predecessor, it’s loaded with the silicon BC-108 transistor for a round and dirty crunch. This Classic 108 Fuzz also has the same no-nonsense control interface—just crank the Volume and Fuzz controls to your liking and start riffing. Use the Buffer switch on the side to make the fuzz play nice with wah pedals.
- Input Impedance / Buffer Switch On: 800 kO
- Output Impedance / Buffer Switch Off: 10 kO
- Output Impedance @ 1 KHz, Maximum Volume: ~16 K ohm
- Output Impedance @ 1 KHz, -6dB Volume: ~120 K ohm
- Maximum Output Level: -4 dBV
- Maximum Gain @ 1 KHz, Volume and Fuzz: Max 55 dB typ
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Power Requirements: The MXR Classic 108 Fuzz is powered by the included Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter or the DC Brick and Iso-Brick power supplies.