The J-200EC pays homage to the King of the Flattops - the classic Gibson™ SJ-200. This Inspired by Gibson Epiphone features a cutaway Super Jumbo body with select maple back and sides, solid spruce top for outstanding tone, a smooth-playing hard maple neck with a SlimTaper™ D profile, pau ferro fretboard, 20 medium jumbo frets, and classy pearloid crown inlays. The bridge has the legendary Moustache™ shape and the pickguard features iconic J-200™ graphics. Comes equipped with a Fishman® Sonicore™ under-saddle pickup and Presys™ preamp with built-in tuner.
• Top: Solid Spruce
• Back & Rims: Select Ovangkol
• Neck: Hard Maple with Walnut Center Stringer
• Neck Shape: Rounded SlimTaper C-shape
• Neck Joint: Glued-In, Dovetail
• Scale Length: 24.75 in.
• Frets: 20 medium
• Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
• Inlay: Dot inlays with a Crown on 12th fret
• Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply; (B/W); With "EJ-200 Coupe" in Silkprint
• Truss Rod: 2-way; Adjustable
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Nut Material: Bone
• Nut Width: 1.69 in.
• Hardware Plating: Nickel
• Machine Heads: Grover Mini Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
• Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
• Control System: Fishman Presys II with Volume, Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Phase & Tuner
• Output Jack: Endpin
• Bridge: Pau Ferro "Moustache"
• Saddle: Compensated, Bone
• Binding: Top - White, B/W/B/W/B, Back - 1-layer; White
• Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise