The J-45 is Gibson's best-selling acoustic of all time. Nicknamed "The Workhorse" and first introduced in 1942, this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J 45 has been refined to carry this legacy to new heights. This 2019 model delivers a sound with incredible dynamic range, warm mids, and a tight punchy bass.
• Series: Gibson Model Year 2019
• Body Style: J45
• Back: Mahogany
• Top: Sitka Spruce
• Bracing/Binding: Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing /
Multi-Ply Top, Single-Ply Back
• Neck: Mahogany
• Neck profile: Slim Taper
• Nut width: 1.725 in.
• Neckjoint: Compound Dovetail Neck-To-Body Joint
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Scale length: 24.75 in.
• Number of frets: 20
• Nut: Black
• Inlay: Mother-Of-Pearl Dots
• Binding: None
• Bridge: Traditional Belly Up, Rosewood
• Tuners: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
• Plating: Nickel
• Pickup/Controls: LR Baggs VTC / 1 Volume, 1 Tone
• Finish/Case: Finish available - Vintage Sunburst / Case -Gibson Hardshell