The all-new Sustainable Series guitars are built using sustainably harvested North American walnut back and sides, married with a select Sitka spruce top. The all-new Hand rubbed beeswax finish protects your instrument, while allowing the wood underneath to breath and resonate like never before. Unique Wood fretboard inlays set this limited edition J-45 aside from the rest and add "collectible" to its impressive list of features.
• Series: Limited Edition 2019
• Body Style: J-45
• Back and Sides: Walnut
• Top: Sitka spruce
• Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
• Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
• Neck: Mahogany
• Neck profile: Slim taper
• Nut width: 1.725 in.
• Neckjoint: Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint
• Fingerboard: Richlite
• Scale length: 24.75 in.
• Number of frets: 20
• Nut: Tusq
• Inlay: Diamonds and arrow, wood
• Binding: None
• Bridge: Traditional belly up, Richlite
• Tuners: Grover Rotomatic w/ Kidney Buttons
• Plating: Nickel
• Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
• Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone in soundhole
• Finish/Case: Finish available - Antique Natural / Case - Gibson Hardshell