Martin’s 000C12-16E Nylon is ideal for any classical guitarist looking to take their classical guitar playing to the next level. This auditorium-style guitar features a Sitka spruce gloss top and satin-finished mahogany back and sides for bright treble response and plenty of volume. It comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance NT1 electronics and is strung with Martin Premium Classical strings.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:000-12 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Satin
- BRACING PATTERN:Unique (A-Frame) X-Brace System
- SCALE LENGTH:26.44"
- BRACE SHAPE:Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 7/8''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Low Profile
- BACK MATERIAL:Mahogany
- NECK TAPER:Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS:Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1