Understated looks, timeless tone. The warm tone of mahogany and authentic Sitka spruce couple with resonant scalloped bracing under the hood for a sound that's honest, authoritative, and clear. Vintage details like open-geared tuners and classic 18-style appointments pair with a modern, low profile neck for an old-soul sound in a brand-new body.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN:Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL:Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:Genuine Mahogany