Enjoy the booming, full sound of a Dreadnought in a smaller, more playable size with the DJR-10E StreetMaster®. Its distinctive, distressed finish has a comfortably worn look that feels as if it’s an old friend you’ve been playing for years. But it doesn’t just look cool; this instrument is super-comfortable and playable, thanks to a thinner body and a high-performance neck taper. And when you climb on stage or step into the studio, high-performance Fishman® Sonitone electronics make it easy to plug in and play your heart out. Whether it’s your first guitar or the one you take to gigs, the DJR-10E StreetMaster will take you to new musical places.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP:Satin
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Satin
- BRACING PATTERN:X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:24''
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sapele
- NECK SHAPE:Dreadnought Junior
- BACK MATERIAL:Sapele
- NECK TAPER:High Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:Sapele
- ELECTRONICS:Fishman Sonitone
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS:Retro Light MM12