It’s time to rethink what an acoustic-electric guitar can do. Do you want to play leads all the way up the neck? Play longer? Play louder? Now you can with this super-comfortable, easy-to-play acoustic-electric from Martin. The SC-10E, with its patented Sure Align® neck system, gives you full access to all frets so you can comfortably reach those high notes. It’s also equipped with a low-profile velocity neck barrel that ergonomically accommodates your hand as you move up the neck, giving you the comfort and playability of an electric. The affordably priced SC-10E includes a satin finished sitka spruce top and stunning koa fine veneer back and sides. The design motif features a black and white aperture rosette inlay that is complimented by an ebony headplate, fingerboard, and bridge and black tuners and knobs.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:S-13 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP:Satin
- CONSTRUCTION:Sure Align® Linear Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Satin
- BRACING PATTERN:Tone Tension X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Treble Side Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Low Profile Velocity
- BACK MATERIAL:Koa Fine Veneer
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:Koa Fine Veneer
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS:Fishman MX-T