In light of his ever-expanding reputation and fan base, Martin collaborated with John Mayer on the creation of a second namesake guitar, one with many of the same attributes as his first OM-28JM Limited Edition, but one that would be more affordable and more widely available in the tradition of the popular Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton model. This tasteful Orchestra Model exhibits versatility for today's diverse contemporary musical styles.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL:Engelmann Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Low Profile
- BACK MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER:Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS:Fishman Gold Plus Natural I