Ideal for gigging guitarists and singer/songwriters, the versatile AC-40 delivers top-quality stereo acoustic amplification in an affordable, mobile package. The latest addition to Roland’s trusted Acoustic Chorus family features clean, loud, and natural sound reproduction for acoustic instruments, with a dual-channel configuration that supports both a guitar and a microphone. Onboard stereo effects include a high-quality digital reverb and Roland’s famous chorus, while the anti-feedback function automatically controls problematic acoustic feedback, allowing you to play and sing with no worries. Lightweight, rugged, and performance-ready, the AC-40 is the perfect solution for acoustic musicians on the move.
• Powerful and lightweight stereo amplifier with natural acoustic tone
• Dual custom-designed 6.5-inch speakers deliver impressive sound levels with superior projection
• Stereo chorus and reverb effects for rich, spacious sound
• Dual channels: GUITAR (1/4-inch input) and MIC/LINE (XLR/TRS input), each with three-band EQ and independent effects controls
• AUX IN with level control for connecting music players
• Mono/stereo LINE OUT for interfacing with house sound systems and recording devices
Automatic anti-feedback function