BOSS GT-1000, Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal, Amplifier Modeling, 10 Footswitches, Expression Pedal, Analog and Digital Input/Output.
Includes: GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor, AC Adapter.
This premium tone machine debuts the AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology, realized with decades of advanced BOSS research and supported by an ultra-fast DSP engine, 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout. AIRD amplifiers live and breathe like real tube amps, providing inspiring feel and authentic tonal dynamics.
• A huge range of cutting-edge BOSS effects to enhance your tones, with numerous routing options and extensive real-time control at your command
• Built-in Bluetooth allows you to adjust sounds, configure control assignments, and organize patches wirelessly from your mobile device using the BOSS Tone Studio app
• Flagship amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
• Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
• Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
• Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
• Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
• High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
• March 2020 Update: New FX Expansion mode provides four simultaneous FX blocks, up from three in normal mode (GT-1000 operation is mono when FX Expansion mode is selected)
• March 2020 Update: Distortion effect type now available in FX blocks, with identical parameters to those included in the dedicated DS1 and DS2 distortion blocks
• March 2020 Update: Ten input memories for saving optimized level settings for different guitars; input memories can be selected globally or stored with user patches
• March 2020 Update: Onboard user IR slots increased from 4 to 16
• March 2020 Update: New AIRD Output Select types for use with the Power Amp In feature on the Katana-50 MkII, Katana-100 MkII, and Katana-100/212 MkII amplifiers